- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with E
- ElderShieldsearch for term
- ElderShield is a national severe disability insurance scheme that provides insurance coverage to Singaporeans who require long-term care. From age 40 years and beyond, it provides basic financial protection and helps defray out-of-pocket expenses in the event of you suffering from severe disabilities.
- Endowment Policysearch for term
- Provides a combination of protection and savings.
- Covers you for a set period of time.
- Pays a maturity benefit at the end of the period, or a death benefit if death takes place during the set period of time or you become totally and permanently disabled.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.