- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with F
- Fact-Find Processsearch for term
- A systematic procedure performed by a FA representative which involves examining and assessing your overall financial situation, including your income and expenses, and assets and liabilities, before he makes a recommendation.
- Financial Adviser (FA) Representativesearch for term
- A professional who is certified to render consulting services to individuals on financial planning, investing and budgeting.
- Forfeituresearch for term
- A loss of money or privileges due to a breach of contract, which serves as compensation for resulting losses.
- Free Looksearch for term
- You are allowed to review your policy within 14 days after receiving the contract. If you are unhappy with the policy, you can cancel it and get back your premium, less any medical fees incurred in assessing your application.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.