- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with I
- Indemnitysearch for term
- Restoration to the victim of a loss by payment, repair or replacement.
- Investment-Linked Insurancesearch for term
- Provides a flexible combination of protection and investment.
- Premiums are used to buy insurance protection and investment units in a managed fund.
- Price of your units depends on how the investments in the fund perform. What it pays depends on the price of the units at the time of death or when you cash it in.
- The level of death benefit can be more or less.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.