- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with P
- Participating Policysearch for term
- An insurance policy that “shares” in the profits of the insurance fund.
- Policysearch for term
- The written legal contract and certificate affecting insurance, and including all clauses, riders, endorsements, and papers attached to it.
- Policy Loansearch for term
- A policyholder in temporary need of cash may apply for a policy loan against the security of the policy. Interest will be charged from the date of the policy loan.
- Premiumsearch for term
- The price of insurance protection for a specified risk for a specified period of time
- Product Summarysearch for term
- This describes the features, fees and charges of the policy plan you are purchasing.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.