- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with R
- Regular Premium Policysearch for term
- A policy that requires periodic premium payments for example, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
- Riderssearch for term
- A policy rider is a provision or modification to an existing insurance policy that provides additional coverage. Common examples include disability waiver of premium, which allows you to stop paying premiums for a policy if you become disabled for a sustained period of time; death benefit, which pays additional benefit in the event of a death resulting from an accident; and a family income benefit rider, which guarantees that your family will continue to receive your monthly income if you die.
- Risk Appetitesearch for term
- This refers to the amount of capital that you are willing to lose in return for a potential profit.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.