- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Glossary beginning with U
- Unit Trustsearch for term
- A financial product where money from investors is pooled together and invested collectively in investments such as shares and bonds.
- Universal Life Insurancesearch for term
- A form of 'interest sensitive' whole life insurance that offers within certain limits flexibility in the amount, method and timing of premium payments.
- Pays a death benefit.
- Builds up a cash value which can be borrowed from or withdrawn.
- Cash value earns interest at a rate that may change over time.
- Some plans guarantee a minimum interest crediting rate.
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.