- About The LIA
- For Industry Practitioners
- Consumer Zone
- Solutions I Need
- Fact-Find Process
- Getting The Best Deal
- The Library
- Unclaimed Proceeds
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Thank you for using the LIA website (hereinafter “this Website”)
- The Contents of this Website are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, and are of a general nature. LIA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currentness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website; and
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- LIA expressly disclaims liability of any kind for any errors in or omissions from, the Contents of this Website.
- LIA shall also not be liable for any damage, expenses, costs or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of this Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of your use of this Website and/or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from this Website.
- The Contents on this Website do not constitute financial or other professional advice in any way whatsoever. If financial or other professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
- LIA reserves the right to update or modify this Website from time to time. LIA further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- LIA reserves the right to change the Contents of this Website and/or the information contained in this Website without any prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Right of Access
Change of information without notice
Search our Unclaimed Proceeds page for....
How are investment returns (i.e. interest rates) used in the Benefit Illustration of Participating Products derived? To find out more...click here.
Are You Protected?
Try out our Protection Gap Calculator and see if you have enough insurance to cover your loved ones.